Monday, January 29, 2007

Hello people!
Just a quick update from yesterday.
Went to Clark Quay with my family.
Ha ha. Shall let all the photos do the talking :)

Jie & me!

Gives you that imperial feeling huh?

Scary scary ride!

That goes to a very high height :/

Mmm me!

Yong tau foo! Yummy!

Desert!

My family (:

My brother.

Head on over to the new mall after that.
Bought loadsa stuffs at More Than Words.
Thats the good thing when you shop with parents,
you dont have to pay for your items!! xD

Some show,

with only 2 people interested :D

The night view at Clark Quay's really nice!
But not really suitable for teenagers.

Had school today! I missed all of my friends :D
Had another spotcheck today!
This time, I was caught for my ankle length socks.
Got to remove them, but I put them on in class.
Ha ha, jie & Yingzhen got caught too! :D

Liyana & I kept laughing during Mr Methias class.
He gave us a topic, "Should students date when they're in Secondary school?"
Laughed at *, she got that blur blur look.

Bus-ed home with Yz, jie & bestie.
Kept laughing in the bus.
I saw Insyirah & Dinah!! :D :D
Went home with bestie & jie after that.
F&N test tomorrow! Twice in 2 weeks. Manz.
Shall blog more tomorrow!
Goodbye world :D

No comments: